KRPA CPRP Study Course
Take your career to the next level and join the KRPA CPRP Study Course!
The KRPA Study Course package includes the application fee, exam fee, four (4) in person study sessions (12 hours total), and a study guide (optional).
In Person Study Sessions (required)
Instructor- Shannon Sonnier, CPRE
New Century Field House, Multipurpose Room
551 New Century Pkwy
New Century, KS 66031
Tuesday, November 10th 9a-12p
Tuesday, November 17th 9a-12p
Tuesday, December 1st 9a-12pm
Tuesday, December 8th 9a-12pm
Application, Exam, Study Guide, Study Sessions (4)
Application, Exam, Study Sessions (4) - No study guide
Study Session Outcomes:
- Participants will identify the components of the CPRP exam
- Participants will take the practice exam and identify areas they need to review before taking the CPRP examination
- Participants will identify different study techniques
- Participants will identify the value of the CPRP exam
Benefits of CPRP Certification
The Certified Park and Recreation Professional (CPRP) certification is the national standard for all park and recreation professionals who want to be at the forefront of their profession. Attaining the CPRP designation shows that you have met education and experience qualifications and illustrates your commitment to the profession, as well as your knowledge and understanding of key concepts within parks and recreation. By becoming a CPRP you will:
- Join an elite group of more than 6,400 CPRPs who have committed to advancing our field.
- Increase the confidence outside groups and the community have in you and your organization.
- Show your employer that you’re a valuable member of the team and that you’re willing to learn new things.
- Gain an edge over other candidates when that promotion opportunity pops up or your dream job calls.
For more information on the CPRP Certification: https://www.nrpa.org/certification/CPRP/
Questions? Contact Jamie Reed, 785-235-6533