Our 2021 Silent Auction is headed to Facebook. We have great items from Royals and Chiefs collectibles, Great Wolf Lodge Certificates and more. This auction is open to more than just conference attendees, so share it with your friends too. Silent Auction rules are below
Silent Auction Rules
1. Bids must be made between 2pm CST on February 1, 2021 and 5pm CST on February 4, 2021. Bids made before or after these dates/times will not be eligible to win.
2. Your bid must be in the comments on the picture of the item you are trying to bid on. It cannot just be a comment on the album or on the page itself.
3. If your bid is the winning bid, you will be notified via PM to your Facebook account.
4. Bids must be in whole dollar amounts.
5. The closing date and time is February 4, 2021 at 5pm CST. NO EXCEPTIONS.
6. Payment arrangements must be made with the KRPA office within 5 business days of items closing. If this is not the case the item will go to the next highest bidder.
7. Once payment has been received, the item will be shipped or delivery will be arranged.
8. Comments containing bids must be visible, meaning you cannot hide your comment from the public. Hidden comments will not qualify as a legit bid.