We remodeled! Many people are taking time during the quarantine to do housekeeping projects and remodeling jobs while they are at home. KRPA has done some remodeling too! The KRPA Discussion Forum, The Locker Room, has received an update. Go to the KRPA website and log-in. Then click on the Locker Room button in the top right corner.
The Locker Room update does not change much for you. The discussion forum looks the same, is still available 24/7 through our website, and can be accessed with your member sign-in information. You can still post and reply, add pictures, documents, websites, etc.
How is the forum update different?
- You now can “Join Conversations” by clicking on the Join Conversation button at the top of each discussion thread. This will enroll you in the conversation, and you will receive the notifications via email. You may also reply to responses on your email. To reply: Hit the reply function within your email, type your reply directly in your email message and hit send.
- Reactions, ranks, and badges are unavailable but coming soon.
- Boards and Committees are unavailable but coming soon.
You might be asking "why the changes?" KRPA takes much pride in serving you. We believe this service is extremely important for our member engagement, but we also want to be financially responsible. After some investigating, we found resources to provide this service to you while also cutting out a large amount of cost for our budget. As the economy recovers and the COVID-19 situation slow downs, we will be adding the extra features (like reactions and badges) back into the system.
A few reminders:
-Please remember to go to your profile, edit profile and your notification preference to get email notification when a new discussion is started.
- If you have never logged into the Locker Room before, you will need to click log-in and then "forgot password." It will walk you through resetting your password.
3. If you had bookmarked the old website, please change it to krpaforum.org.
If you have any questions about these changes, please do not hesitate to reach out to Jamie Reed.
Keep leaning into each other with your questions or resources. We are stronger together.